This survey questionnaire is designed and distributed by Paris Est Marne Bois (PEMB)
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of the processing is Communication liée aux activités PEMB
This data processing is based on the consent of the respondent.
Type of processing carried out:
collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation, modification, retrieval, consultation, use, transmission, communication, publishing or any other form of provision, connection or interconnection, blocking, erasure or destruction
Categories of data processed
nom, mail, téléphone
The IP address of the computer or mobile equipment you are using may also be collected, but only in order to prevent multiple responses to the Questionnaires by the same person. This data is accessible only to EVALANDGO.
Source of data
This information is collected from the respondent who answers the questionnaire
Mandatory nature of data collection
Whether or not the collection is mandatory depends on the personal data concerned. The mandatory nature is specified in the survey.
The data processing concerns the natural and legal persons surveyed who responded to the questionnaire.
Categories of recipients
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Personal data is kept for a period of 36 months
We protect your information on an ongoing basis.
To this end, we implement all necessary security measures to protect your data from unauthorised access, modification, disclosure or destruction. These measures include the following:
The security measures taken by our personal data processor, EVALANDGO, are as follows:
- Secure access to the EVALANDGO online survey platform through a client/user account with password.
- Encryption of your data to ensure confidentiality in the context of transfers.
- Limiting the collection of data to that which is strictly necessary
- No use of the data collected for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
- Retention of personal data for a limited and proportionate period.
- No transfer of these data to third parties other than EVALANDGO's service providers who intervene in the framework of the execution of the EVALANDGO online survey services contract.
Use of a digital data hosting service provider that has made reliable commitments regarding compliance with personal data protection regulations, including the following:
- Physical security measures to prevent access to the infrastructures on which EVALANDGO data are stored by unauthorised persons
- Security personnel responsible for ensuring the physical security of the data hosting premises 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Authorisation management system to limit access to the hosting premises and data to only those people who need to access them in the context of their functions and scope of activity
- System of physical and/or logical isolation (depending on the services) of its clients from each other
- Strong authentication processes for its users and administrators, including a strict password management policy and the deployment of certain dual authentication measures
- Processes and devices enabling the tracing of all actions carried out on its information system and the reporting, in accordance with the regulations in force, of any incident affecting the client's data
The following additional commitments of EVALANDGO's hosting provider, as a subcontractor:
- Processing of personal data for the sole purpose of providing the services (no other use possible).
- No transfer of EVALANDGO data outside the EU or outside countries recognised by the European Commission as having an adequate level of protection.
- Informing the controller of any recourse to subcontractors who may process his personal data.
- Implementing high security standards to provide a high level of security for its services.
- Notification to the Data Controller as soon as possible in case of a data breach.
- Provision of means to ensure the continued confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of Processing systems and services.
- Provision of means to restore the availability of and access to the Data within an appropriate timeframe in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Application of a procedure to regularly test, analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of processing;
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR DATA
You may access and obtain a copy of your data, object to the processing of such data, have them corrected or deleted. You also have the right to limit the processing of your data.
Understanding your rights to information and freedom
Exercising your rights
The Responsible for Data Protection is your contact person for any request to exercise your rights regarding this processing.
Contact the person in charge electronically: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaint to the CNIL (national commission on informatics and liberty)
If you feel, after contacting us, that your rights with regard to your data are not being respected, you can submit a complaint to the CNIL. (national commission on informatics and liberty).
Data transfer within eu
Don't make this decision automatic